Featured Gamer: Xian. Zenith's interview before his arrival to Manila for OktoberFist 2011 [...]

Featured Gamer: Insan who has been known for taking 2 Champions spot of 2011 [...]

MrWizard announced the games that will be at EVO2k12. Mixed reaction but hey it is EVO! [...]

Team X-over presents Labanparooza 2012 !!! [...]

Featured Gamer 01: Ah Xian Featured Gamer 03: Insan (Ehada.BlickWinkel) EVO2k12 Game lineup ANNOUNCED! Labanparooza 2012

About Zenith


Zenith
"Zen"
Guest Relations Officer of Cosplaymania
Graphic and Website Designer of OMMster

From Singapore but is currently residing in Manila (Paranaque)
Seen playing at SM megamall, Glorietta 4 Timezone branch


1. Your name?
Zenith but people call me Zen in short. 

2. Working or Studying?
Currently I am both. I am student and a website designer. I am a multi-tasker. heh

3. What are you hobbies other than Gaming?
Cosplayer but I am planning to retire that hobby soon. Other than that I love singing and playing the drum.

4. Which you love the most among your hobbies?
That's one good question. I really love all my hobbies but I have to say Gaming is top of the chart.

5. Are you single?
Can I keep it a secret? Hahaha coz I am not proud to say it.

6. Gaming question here. Do you play games everyday?
I do and I am not ashamed about it.

7. How long do you stay playing games?
I guess at least 3 hours. I can go up till 19 hours playing one game. 

8. Do you consider yourself a Gamer?
I do consider myself a gamer. My twitter account is following lots of Game related. Kotaku, 1up, Capcom, Konami etc. I get myself updated with alot of games everyday. I like trying new games when I get a chance to play them. No questions asked. 

9. What kind of game genre you prefer?
I used to be a big RPG gamer till my studies and working life eats most of my time so I don't really have the time to play them anymore. I turn my attention to Fighting gaming. 

10. So why Fighting Games?
I guess I like the thrill and challenge when I fight to win the game. 

11. What is your favorite Fighting game series?
I have to say. Guilty Gear. The game characters were interesting, the game play is also challenging, not forgetting the awesome OST of that game. To me that game brought the whole package of quality game.

12. What are the fighting games you are active on?
Street Fighter 4 and Blazblue

13. Do you own a home console?
Sadly. I don't have one YET. But I really want a Xbox360. Just need to save up.

14. If you own a console already, will be a arcade person or home?
Well, depends if i got the money and time. I like going to the arcades because of Ranking battles, get to chat with other players. Overall I would visit the arcade for those reasons.

15. Are a casual Fighting Gamer or Competitive Fighting Gamer?
Competitive. I have this personal goal that I can't let Female players look weak on Fighting Games.

16. Have you joined any Tournament?
I do join. It is a way of me supporting the game I like. Whether I win or not, the glory of joining and playing with other good players is really rewarding experience. I tend to improve alot after those.

17. Speaking of Female gamers, have you met others?
I will be surprise if I haven't met one. Most of my FG (Fighting game) friends are female. We tend to do what typical girls would do. That is called "Fangirl"

18. Since you're a girl, do you spend more on your beauty or gaming?
This is the most interesting question you asked me.
To be honest, I spend more on Gaming than Make-up! 
Thou I am good with going out of the house with just a eyeliner. hehehe! Plus I don't consider myself pretty anyways. 

19. When will you stop/quit playing Games?
I highly doubt any time soon. Thou I think the only time I might stop is when my career or possible family building eats every single time out of me.

20. Is there someone you looked up on?
There is. She is someone I admire in terms of game playing and adorable personality. ChocoBlanka. 

21. Last question. Why did you make this website?
To show that I am also taking my gaming seriously. Plus you can pretty much see some of my post are coming from a girl. It is a message to others out there not to look down on Female gamers. They also kick same equal butt on games.

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Zenith - FGC blog