Featured Gamer: Xian. Zenith's interview before his arrival to Manila for OktoberFist 2011 [...]

Featured Gamer: Insan who has been known for taking 2 Champions spot of 2011 [...]

MrWizard announced the games that will be at EVO2k12. Mixed reaction but hey it is EVO! [...]

Team X-over presents Labanparooza 2012 !!! [...]

Featured Gamer 01: Ah Xian Featured Gamer 03: Insan (Ehada.BlickWinkel) EVO2k12 Game lineup ANNOUNCED! Labanparooza 2012

Featured Gamer 01: Ah Xian

Taking the medal at TGX 2011 Singapore
The long awaited blog post of Xian's interview with me. I delayed the post coz the poor boy got sick from his trip from Hong Kong.

Anyways, Xian is one of my friends who I always bump into at Bugis TKA world regularly (before I flew away to Philippines) He plays KoF2002, Street Fighter 3rd Strike and maybe some Guilty Gear back then. I like to tease him as he loves spamming the Punch attack on everyone at Guilty Gear XX and some point put KOF combo with his Testament.

Now he has bragging rights as he went to SBO 2010 for both KOF13 and SSF4. This year, he went for EVO2011 and made it to the Top 32 for SSF4AE. His main character in SSF4AE is actually Yun and recently picked up Gen.

So let's begin the interview...


Black - Zenith
Red - Xian


Zenith
Good evening Bro! Glad to hear you recover from your sickness. Thanks for making the time to do this interview. Anyways let's do this before I go sleep...
"Question 1: How long have you been a active gamer?"
Xian
hahaha Thanks anyways.
I've been a active gamer since 7? LOL 

Zenith
wah~ I remember I only met when you're 18. Time passed so fast~ 
Ahem ahem *clearly dodging that she is old already*
next question "What was the first video game you fell in addicted to?"
Xian
It was Street Fighter 3rd strike and Marvel vs Capcom

Zenith
woot agree those were the fighting games of the year~ 
3rd question: "What are the games you are currently playing?"
Xian
Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Marvel vs Capcom 3? I haven't touch KOF13 for a long time. LOL

Murder face!


Zenith
Ah the games you are super good at~
4th: "Which do you prefer? Playing at home or playing outside?"
Xian
I rather play outside at the arcades !!!

Zenith
*ahem* someone rich. LOL kidding
Next~ "Do you like to stay up late to play games? If yes, how long you stay playing the game?
Xian
I stay up late but depends if there's strong opponents!

Zenith
Wahahaha~ late night slaying~~
and we're almost done 6th Question: "What was the craziest thing you do when you're playing game?"
Xian
I don't have I think. LOL

Zenith
LIES~~~ LOL~ ok I don't force you to answer it. I want to sleep early anyways.
Last question: "Are you interested to come down to Philippines for competition?"
Xian
YES I AM COMING TO PHILIPINESS THIS WEEK !!!!!!

Zenith
HAHAHAHAHA! I see you there then! Thanks for the interview! 

You can come and join for Pinoy2Dfighters: OktoberFist 2011
October 15
1pm (Sharp) for Tournament to start
visit pinoy2dfighters.com for more details.

and You get to see Cross Counter Asia very own Xian

He will be there.
So see you there everyone!!

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Zenith - FGC blog