Featured Gamer: Xian. Zenith's interview before his arrival to Manila for OktoberFist 2011 [...]

Featured Gamer: Insan who has been known for taking 2 Champions spot of 2011 [...]

MrWizard announced the games that will be at EVO2k12. Mixed reaction but hey it is EVO! [...]

Team X-over presents Labanparooza 2012 !!! [...]

Featured Gamer 01: Ah Xian Featured Gamer 03: Insan (Ehada.BlickWinkel) EVO2k12 Game lineup ANNOUNCED! Labanparooza 2012

Beware of pick pockets at all time

Pickpockets! Nasty little thieves I say.

I am not the only victim here in Philippines but also other countries. Yes My fiance almost got picked today for not placing his wallet securely which led me to nag at him.

Anyways the place where he got picked is where I am always seen. The Arcade. Yes arcade. The place is meant to enjoy playing games with your friends and family. It is also a good ground for Pickpockets.



Continue with what happened

Anyways,

Arcade is in Singapore like Bugis TK world is known to be really noisy and really dark (I can only see my fiance from head to waist)

Here in Philippines. Arcades here is consider to be really well-lid since you can see your bag on the floor. But even thou it is well-lid this doesn't stop pickpockets to get their goal. YOUR WALLET.

Pickpockets tend to go where there's alot of people watching a game.
They will stand around to watch but don't even bother to play the game! Better yet don't even know the game.

I almost caught one just now. He was standing behind a friend of mine during Pinoyversus.com's SSF4AE Ranking Battle. The Thief noticed I was watching him and ends up leaving the place.

So those are the people I REALLY watch out for in the arcades.
I called them "Giraffes" since they are just to watch from behind and picked you.


Another one.

In Singapore, I got this habit of putting my cellphone in front of me and waits for text message or phone call.

This habit disappeared when I almost fall victim in this incident at Trinoma.
I was busy playing Tekken and placed my phone near the card swap to await for a text.
A guy suddenly tapped my shoulders that I dropped a 500peso on the floor. Clearly I don't have 500peso since I only brought 200peso with me.

I replied "No I don't" and I was still playing.

the guy dropped 500peso on the floor and said "Miss you really did drop your money!"

It annoyed me that I placed my right hand hand on my phone and used my left hand to grab the 500peso. Kept my phone in my bag and returned to the game eventhou I lost 1 round from the CPU.

I could see the guy's expression changed as I didn't fall for that cheap trick.


HAPPY~ I got 500peso too!

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Zenith - FGC blog