Featured Gamer: Xian. Zenith's interview before his arrival to Manila for OktoberFist 2011 [...]

Featured Gamer: Insan who has been known for taking 2 Champions spot of 2011 [...]

MrWizard announced the games that will be at EVO2k12. Mixed reaction but hey it is EVO! [...]

Team X-over presents Labanparooza 2012 !!! [...]

Featured Gamer 01: Ah Xian Featured Gamer 03: Insan (Ehada.BlickWinkel) EVO2k12 Game lineup ANNOUNCED! Labanparooza 2012

Cosplaymania aftermath featuring BBPH

 Cosplaymania'11 was held on October 1 and 2 at 
SMX Convention center Function hall 3-5.


I finally took the time to do my report. since I just came back from my stay for Cosplaymania.



Cosplaymania is over! 

As part of the organizers of Cosplaymania and got me thinking I might be busy but I took the time to support Blazblue Philippines's Booth.

Ry cosplaying as Hazama to promote BBPH's booth (maybe Tortillos)
The gang decided to let some other games for try-outs like Guilty Gear Accent Core, Melty Blood, Arcana Hearts and SF4AE. Friendly enough to give tips to new players. They got so much attention due to me screaming as I played a few rounds before doing my work for the event.


Even thou they have a tight space for watchers and players. Nevertheless, they got new interested players to play with from now onwards. Alot of players were now aware that there's Blazblue players in the country that has close fighting standard to Singapore. 

Dix posing with me ( Ash Crimson from KOF)

Cosplaymania was hands down the best Cosplay conventions in Philippines by far. BBPH members spotted a handful of Blazblue Cosplayers thou I wasn't able to spot them but that is good cause there's life for the love of Blazblue in Philippines.

PS.
I cosplayed Ash Crismon due to promoting KOF13 that will be releasing later this month!
hahaha. I am that supportive to Ash.



Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Zenith - FGC blog