Featured Gamer: Xian. Zenith's interview before his arrival to Manila for OktoberFist 2011 [...]

Featured Gamer: Insan who has been known for taking 2 Champions spot of 2011 [...]

MrWizard announced the games that will be at EVO2k12. Mixed reaction but hey it is EVO! [...]

Team X-over presents Labanparooza 2012 !!! [...]

Featured Gamer 01: Ah Xian Featured Gamer 03: Insan (Ehada.BlickWinkel) EVO2k12 Game lineup ANNOUNCED! Labanparooza 2012

Youtube - Games update!

Since it is now a trend that all new trailers will be up on youtube.
Tonight~ there's two interesting videos I watched.


Blazblue Continuum Shift : Extend Opening

I like the animation in the opening. But I am not digging the song. Maybe the person who sang it just MADE IT SO PAINFUL to listen. 




Next Video

Revealing how Phoenix Wrights will be like in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3!


I can't help but just LAUGH and give my respect to Phoenix Wright. I really didn't expect him to be a summon character!

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Zenith - FGC blog