Featured Gamer: Xian. Zenith's interview before his arrival to Manila for OktoberFist 2011 [...]

Featured Gamer: Insan who has been known for taking 2 Champions spot of 2011 [...]

MrWizard announced the games that will be at EVO2k12. Mixed reaction but hey it is EVO! [...]

Team X-over presents Labanparooza 2012 !!! [...]

Featured Gamer 01: Ah Xian Featured Gamer 03: Insan (Ehada.BlickWinkel) EVO2k12 Game lineup ANNOUNCED! Labanparooza 2012

Labanparooza 2012: HYPE UP!


Hey Fighters!

Sorry for the lack of update recently. I have been recovery from a accident and some mishaps on my day job. Thank you very much for the concerns of my fellow supporters!

Anyways! enough about me!

This weekend is the WEEK for Fighting gamers of Philippines!


February 25th and 26th 2012 (This weekend!) more details here 



Challengers please get yourself prepared for challengers like this guys from Pinoy2Dfighters


See you all there!

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

3 comments:

Anonymous

It was great to go on the 1st day, on my 1st tourney. Btw I was the OTHER guy with standing hair and glasses who likes to use Honda

Zenith

Hey there! I remember you! ^_^

Thank you for coming to Labanparooza 2012! Hope you had fun! I looking forward in seeing you again soon! Please don't forget to join Pinoy2Dfighters.com to get more SF4 actions!

Anonymous

Thx! I had so much fun!I am a member of P2D my username is jkuc316, I also go to G4 every month for the RanBats, which is actually how I found this blog!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Zenith - FGC blog